For Halloween this year we went to
our ward trunk-or-treat on friday night.
Unfortunately we lost (or misplaced)
our camera so I don't have any pictures of
it... don't worry, I later found my camera
in my crock pot?!?
Then on Halloween we went to
Rob and Amy's for a yummy chili dinner!
All the Alexander kids went
trick-or-treating together!
My sister in law snapped a few
pictures of my kids for me!
Kenzie was being her shy self
and didn't want any pictures taken
of her!
Bumble Bee Blake!
I was able to get this picture
from Jen's blog :)... here are most
of the kids trick-or-treating!!
Blake got the hang of
trick-or-treating RIGHT
away! It took Kenzie a few
houses to be "brave" enough...
but then caught on REAL quick!
We had a lot fun Halloween
parties with friends and family
this year! Its been a
fun and CRAZY month! :)
2 comments:
Kenzie looks ADORABLE!
Hey, Court, I am so glad you are feeling better. The party just wasn't the same without you there. Kenzie, looks like a fairytale princess and Blake is all boy.
Post a Comment