Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lost & Found

When we got home from church on Sunday I noticed
our side gate was wide open??
Deja and been outside while we were at church...
and of course was no where to be found!
I told Blake and Kenzie that we were going to drive
around and look for Deja. Blake was so
concerned about her and had his head out the
window yelling her name! :(
After about 20 mins driving around we
came home to make "Lost" signs.
We hung them around the neighborhood... and
waited. Monday morning my dad called
and said he had posted a lost ad on
Craigs list and was on his way to
the Humane Society to see if she was there.
An hour later my dad called saying she was there!!
So once Blake got home from school we drove down to
get her. It was SO sad to see ALL these sad dogs
locked up behind gates, especially Deja!
She was SO excited to see us and the kids
were so excited that Papa had found her!
They charged us $199.00 to get her out
it included: micro chip
updated rabies shot and new tags.
Its A LOT of money for a dog... but we've had her
for SO long and I would never just leave her there!
~
Deja and Blake (a few weeks old)
Best Buddies!
Blake 6 mo old
Blake 9 mo old
Deja and Kenzie
(Kenzie 2 mo)
Deja dog!
The kids were SO excited to have
Deja back and played with her ALL day yesterday!
(even though she was EXHAUSTED!) ;)
Thanks Papa for finding our dog!!
** A lady in our neighborhood called Tuesday
morning saying that she found our dog but
turned her into the Humane Society!!
*Thanks for the $200.00 bill! ;)

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

I am so happy she is back! I was so sad and its not even my dog BUT it is my niece;). I loved all the cute baby pictures of the kids. I was kind of upset you didn't put a picture up of Ryan's "lost dog posters"

mimilee said...

I was worring about it all day. I almost called but i didn't want to make you talk about it. What a relief!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Sometimes I think it's so funny that you have a dog. I don't know why, but I do. She seems like a sweet dog and I'm glad you got her back!

Sylvia Burr said...

We are so happy Dad found Daja girl. We love her and were sick about her being gone. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!

Mormann Family said...

I almost started to cry when I read your blog. It was so cute to see all those pics of your kids with Deja throughout the years. :) I'm glad Deja is back!! :)