My sister Jenny planned a Halloween party at her house
one night for Family Home Evening.
I was admitted to the hospital with a kidney infection so
I missed out on all the fun. :( Ryan took the kids and did
a great job capturing all the fun.
Here is the hostess with all her cute decorations.
Bumble Bee Transformer
My favorite costume of the night...
Gillie (from SNL)
She almost came by the hospital to
visit me as Gillie, but chickened out! :)
Cute Paisley.... and ummm... Neil?!?
He came dressed as himself! ;)
Part of the group.
(Max, Briant, Blake, Riley, Tate, Brennen, Kenzie, Gillie, Lyvi and Granna)
All the siblings were in charge of a booth
for the night. Here is Blake, Kenzie and Lyvi
doing a bean bag toss.
I'm so sad that I missed out on the party,
but the kids both had SO much fun!!
Hopefully Jenny will do it again
next year (hint, hint!)
1 comment:
That is one UGLY "Gillie". Can't believe she left the house looking like that. I'm so proud of Ryan... it seemed like everytime I looked over at him at the party he was taking picture. He must of got in trouble last time you told him to take picture (Fathers & sons:)
ps. We missed you:)
Post a Comment