We spent Thanksgiving at my families house this year
which only means one thing...
Badminton Tournament!!
the last two years my dad has sprayed out a
"court" and we've played badminton!
We draw out numbers to find out the teams!
Last year Justin and my mom won...
she sat out this year so Jsutin's team mate was
Carley. My team mate was Rush (sorry Rush!)
Ryan and Jenny (same as last year!) and Sarah
and Neil (same as last year!)
~
Our first game didn't start out too good. I'd like to blame it
on the sun but I'm pretty sure I just needed to
"warm up!" :)
Here is team Rushney
Team " Alexanworth" vs. Ellsworthson
winner: Alexanworth
Game #2 I'm not sure who we played but look
at my determination!! ;)
We still lost... The WHOLE tournament.
(Sorry again Rush!)
The winners of the tournament...
Alexanworth!!
We had SO much fun "working off" our turkey
and making fun of each other's badminton skills...
or lack of in my case! :)
The kids had fun playing with each other
and riding bikes around the court!
It was such a fun Thanksgiving with
yummy food and fun entertainment!
2 comments:
I'm still shocked Ryan and Jenny won! Honestly JENNY!!!:) By the way I believe Rush was the one holding your team back not you;)
I could kick myself for not playing this year. I guess I was busy with both great grandmas. Dad and I think it was the best thanksgiving yet. We missed Jake!
Post a Comment