Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Costume Party!

Blake has been planning his 4th birthday party for
weeks now!! He knew he wanted a Transformer or
a Halloween party but couldn't decide! 
Since he was a Transformer for Halloween he
decided on a Transformer-Halloween Party!
~
Here is the group...
Carter, Blake, Colby, Nate, Matthew, Tate,
Maya, Kenzie, & Brooke!
All dressed up in their costumes!
We started the party off with pizza for dinner and
then on to the pinata!!
After all the kids had a turn... the pinata STILL hadn't 
broken open to we decided to...
let Ryan have at it!
the kids collecting their share!
While they were busy with their candy
Ryan decided to have some fun of his own...
and try to scare all the kids!
They ended up attacking him...
since he couldn't see!
Then we made some Halloween crafts!
First group making their skull candy necklaces.
While this group made "scarecrow" hands.
Then it was time for cupcakes!
Kenzie wasn't feeling very well... but still
finished off her cupcake!
The part the Blake had been waiting for...
PRESENTS!!
I cannot believe that Blake is FOUR?!
Some of his favorite things at age 4...
Color: all but pink and purple
Cartoon: Sponge Bob
Food: Pizza
Toy: Transformers
Sports: soccer
Movie: "I like to move it move it" 
(Madagascar)
He loves going to school and playing with 
friends. He is always very sweet and
protective of Kenzie... lets just
hope he doesn't grow out of that! :)
~
Happy Birthday Buddy! 

2 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Cute party idea! Carson's bday is so close to Halloween I might have to use that theme someday! What a cute kid Blake is!!!! Happy Bday to him!

sylvia burr said...

Wow, I missed it! Blake you had such a great birthday party. I loved all the pictures. The cupcakes looked so yummy, you have two truely devoted parents!