Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

While I was sick and in the hospital my sister
Jenny was kind enough to take Blake
on all their fun October Break activities!
One of the activities was a pumpkin patch!
Blake and Tater on the hay ride!
At the end of the hay ride there are some farm animals 
to feed and pet! 
Photo-op!
Tater, Blake and Brennen posing
on the tractor!
Jenny, Paisley, Brennen, Blake, and Tate
Then, each of the kids got to pick out
a pumpkin...
... and decorate it!
Another photo-op!
Thanks Ellsworth Family for
letting Blake "join" your family for a 
week! ;)

2 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

I'm so sorry about your kidney infection! I'm glad you're doing better though. And it really seems like you and Jenny have come a long way since your high school days of fighting over clothing ; )

sylvia burr said...

This has to be the cutest and most colorful blog. I love Halloween anyway. I find myself going back to this blog often. Thanks for sharing!