We started decorating for Christmas last
week for FHE and ended this Monday with
decorating the Christmas Tree!
The kids were SO excited to see all the
ornaments from when they were babies!
Last year we spent Christmas in
Vegas, so we didn't put our tree up so this
was Kenzie's first year to really enjoy
decorating the tree!
Her favorite ornament (that she has already
hung on the tree over and over again)
is the Tinker Bell bell that Ryan and I got
one year in Disney World.
Kenzie has now claimed it as "Hers!"
Topping off the tree!
Ryan then put the train set together!
The kids loved taking turns pushing the button for the
whistle!
The "finished product"
(I turned the lights off so you could see how
well the kids did decorating the tree! :)
Then, when the kids weren't around...
I helped even out the decorations!! ;)
The kids were SO fun and really got into
decorating the tree!
They are at such a fun age and are both SO
excited for Christmas to come!!
6 comments:
LOVE the spin action!
Your house looks magicall and the kids look like little angels.
I agree with Syl!
you're off the hook!
Oh so fun! You got me in the mood to get my Christmas stuff up, it is our weekend project! I love your train, I had one growing up...I bet your kids love it!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys are putting up your tree this year:). We are doing our trees today...we're a little late this year:)
Post a Comment