Today BOTH of my kids had "Well Check"
visits at the doctors office!
Blakes was his 3 yr. well check
and it was Kenzie 18 mo. well check!
This was Blake's first time EVER to not cry during his
check up! Normally from the minute they call his
name back to weigh and measure him he'd cry!
Since they BOTH were being checked AND
getting flu shots I had Ryan meet me there!
Blake was SO big and never cried!!
(although he ended up getting a mist up his nose
instead of the shot!!) ~ once the doctor gave him the
option... he knew which one he wanted!
He is now 39 1/2 in. tall 97%
(don't tell Disneyland that!) ;) ~they think his 40 in!
and weighs 37 lbs 90%
McKenzie on the other hand...
CRIED from the minute I took her shoes off till
we FINALLY walked out the door and
I gave her a sucker!!
Although she had to get 3 shots (including flu shot)
She is 35 1/4 in. 97%
(who knows how accurate that is
she was ALL over the table while the poor nurse was
"trying" to measure her!)
and weighs 25 lbs 50%
The ONE thing I love about doctor appts. is...
Motrin + 3 shots = a WONDERFUL nap!!
5 comments:
I love the picture of Kenzie sleeping...so sweet! I'm glad Hunter won't be the only giant in the Alexander family! How did Blake luck out with the mist? None of my kids had the option:(
Poor Kenzie!!!
Poor Kenzie!!!
You've got some tall kids!! I love McKenzie's lady bug costume, Payson was a lady bug last year. Your kids are way too cute! Good luck potty training McKenzie, I've heard girls are a bit easier.....who ever said that needs to be shot or come potty train mine.
I hate shots! Although, I agree...the naps afterward are awesome!
Post a Comment