Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk-0r-Treat!

Tonight was our ward Trunk-or-Treat!
Blake was SO excited to FINALLY
be able to wear his Batman costume!
Kenzie was a Lady bug!... she was most
excited about her SHOES!! 
(she is So obsessed with shoes!)
Here is Batman flexing his BIG muscles!
(that's why he wanted to be batman ) :)
Since Ryan is a Priest Quorum advisor they were in 
charge of a Haunted House! 
(that explains his camo makeup!)
He snuck in behind the kids for this picture...
* can't see him can you! :)
... and then yelled their names!
Blake was too afraid to go in "daddy's
haunted house" so he and Brooke
went in the kid friendly haunted house!
Amy's kids were all super hero's, Blake
thought it was so cool that Brooke
and Hunter matched him!
(Brooke was Batgirl and Hunter was 
Batman!!)
Kenzie was ready to get some candy!
At the first trunk she got a sucker and 
was done trunk-or-treating... so lucky
ME got to hold her basket the rest
of the night and trunk-or-treat for her!
After the Haunted House was over Ryan came 
trunk-or-treating with us!
Blake thought he looked REALLY cool... Kenize on the 
other hand wanted NOTHING to do with him in
that costume!
Amy watched my kids so I could go through the 
haunted house with Brooklyn and her friend... 
I had my eyes closed through most of it and
just held on to Brooke... although I did
see Ryan out of the corner of my eye... it
was pretty scary!! 
We had such a fun time and look forward to
our ward trunk-or-treat every year!
This year Blake was at a really good age
and had a really good time!

6 comments:

Britany said...

I didn't even see her shoes - they are so stinkin' cute!!! She is just so ADORABLE!!!

And Ryan sneaking in the picture is too funny!

The Danielson said...

We had a ward haunted house too last night. I went in with briant and held on to him the whole time! Aren t we alike. Mckenzie outfit is TO CUTE! and blake SO serious! I love it! i get so excited to read your new blogs. WOW can you say stalcker!
love ya sis =)

{jennifer} said...

Cute costumes!!!! Kinzie is such a darling ladybug and Blake is one cool Batman! Our ward is lame and does not do Trunk-or-Treat! Instead they had an adults only ward dinner - I boycotted:)

Lindsey and Brett said...

Looks like fun! And both of your kids look super cute! I wonder where Kenzie got her love of shoes from...?

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

They are so cute in their little costumes, I love seeing them all dressed up. Dont you love the holidays?

Stephanie said...

I think that is the cutest little girl costume I've ever seen! The kids look great!