I can't BELIEVE Blake turned 3 today!!!
What the heck!?!
For his birthday (since it was on Sunday) I asked him
on Friday, what he wanted to do for his birthday?
~ go to Peter Piper Pizza?
~ go to a toy store and pick out a favorite toy?
~ go to the movies?...
He answered "um, how 'bout me and just my dad
will go see a movie like Kung Fu Panda, and get
popcorn and orange pop!"
(Ryan took him to Wall-E when it first came out,
like two months ago, and he hasn't stopped
talking about the drink and popcorn since!!)
So, Friday night Ryan and Blake went to the movies
(at first I was kind of offended, until I thought of
going to the mall with just ONE kid!!!)
Saturday night Ryan and I decorated the house in
streamers and balloons so Blake would know it
was his birthday when he woke up!
He was SO excited!
Here is my three year old all ready for church!
He and Kenzie with their balloons!
After church we invited my parents, Jacob and his
girlfriend Tracy, and Carley's family over for
dinner and dessert for Blakes birthday!
(or what he thought was his P-A-R-T-Y!!!)
Carley's family had "better" dinner plans so just
Blake's cousin Brooke came over!
I decided to make my friends (Kyle's)
"fool proof" yummy chicken salsa burritos for dinner!
~ basically put THREE items in a crock pot and
set for 4 hours! easy enough... right?
Well when I got home from church I could kind of
smell the chicken... but not really?! I open the crock
pot to find RAW chicken?!?!?
What the H#**?!?!
My outlet blew a fuse and so the crock pot
turned off!!! Luckily the crock pot was still warm
so Ryan (so smart!) started up the grill and
finished cooking the chicken on the grill!!!
(It all turned out, not AS good... oh well!)
So after dinner we had Blake's favorite Oreo cookie
ice cream cake!! YUM!
He was SO excited about the candles!
Loving EVERY minute of the song!!
and FINALLY it was present time!!
my poor mom, got him MY favorite gift...
a cute outfit from the gap , but as SOON as
Blake opened it and saw it was clothes he
didn't even finish opening it!!!
soccer goal and ball/hockey!
He was pretty excited to open it and
with... Don't Break The Ice!
(this was one of my favorite games growing
(Papa) and the Storm Trooper (Blake) fight!
love, Dad and Mom!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Blake! Sounds like a fun day! Bummer about the dinner...oh well! Nate is very excited to come and play this morning :)
Im still waiting for my invite. jk. I can not believe blake is 3! that blows my mind. Im really shoked ryan let dad be darth vader.
I can't believe you have a 3 year old! Looks like a great birthday to me :)
Post a Comment