So, tonight a friend in my ward Meredith's
husband threw her a surprise birthday party!
They had YUMMY homemade pizza
and hired a hypnotist!
nine LUCKY people volunteered to be hypnotized...
including RYAN!!
Here they are falling asleep!
Ryan was OUT!!!
(sorry Benson!!) ;)
Here he is again... ALL OVER Benson!
(the funniest part is the hypnosis didn't work on
Benson... so he is TRYING not to laugh at Ryan!
The hypnotist then told them they had a "bird" on
their finger. He asked who has a boy bird?
Ryan raised his hand... he asked "how do you know
its a boy?" Ryan said "right here look its his boy parts!"
He then told Shane (Meredith's husband) that every time
he touched his face Shane would yell "Ouch! I have
a boo boo!!!" Then he'd put a band-aid on his
"boo boo"!!
Meredith had to add
"Vote yes on prop 102"!
(because of the rainbow band-aids he was wearing!)
He then told Ryan that this chair was going
to weigh a TON of lbs!!
He asked him to move the chair for him!
Ryan was trying SO HARD to move
this chair. Then he had one of the girls move
it for Ryan... which really pissed him
off so he tried again... but STILL
couldn't do it!!
Really trying HARD!
He told everyone that the person sitting next to
them smelt SO BAD!!!
Then that they smelt SO GOOD!!
So here is Ryan smelling the girl next to him!
(the hypnosis didn't work on her either,
so she was a little FREAKED out!!)
Here he is REALLY smelling Benson!
He then told all those who weren't
hypnotized that they could go
sit down. When he told everyone else
to wake up he said that their butts
were gone!
So here is Ryan looking for his BUTT!
Shane "trying" to find his!!
... and back asleep!
He then gave them some glasses and told them that
when they looked threw them that the
audience was NAKED!!
So here is Ryan ENJOYING the glasses!?!?
He told Meredith that she just went
to a spa and got plastic surgery done!!
So here she is show off her new
ASSets! Then the girls all started
to CHECK her new breast out!!
Luckily the hypnotist made them all
sleep before Ryan got a piece of that!!
(he got off his chair and started to
rub his hands together!!!) :O
... and the final SLEEP!!
We had SUCH a fun time at the party...
for Ryan maybe TOO much fun!!
It was a fun night to spend with friends and
truly be ENTERTAINED!!!!
~ Thanks Urry's!!
(as soon as I can figure out why my
movie isn't downloading, I'll
add a video clip of Shane and Ryan
PREGNANT!!!) :)
7 comments:
hA! it was fun! Im so glad you guys came! Ryan- I had no idea you were that way!! Good thing Bishop wasnt there huh!
I just downloaded my pictures, but I dont have it in me to post about it!...tomorrow
Seriously, so funny! Benson is so disappointed that he couldn't be hypnotized! Oh well. Ryan was so entertaining!
We just laughed as hard as we did last night seeing these pictures - LOVE IT!
So that really works huh? I would like to see that. It looked like it was funny!
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious! That would be so fun!
Ryan was GREAT!! Super entertaining. Thanks for entertaining us. I am glad to see someone else goes under as easily and acts as crazy as my little brother (shane)!
That's so hilarious and awesome! I hate seeing the video of me when I was hypnotized I wonder if Ryan will feel like that? But, it's funny for the spectators :)
Post a Comment