Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night

This year for Halloween, Rob and Amy had a
Halloween Party for the Alexanders!
Everybody came in costumes and we had 
GREAT food..
chili, "mummy" hotdogs, deviled eggs, 
witches brew, cupcakes, cornbread...
it was such a FUN idea!
~
Now the reviling of the costumes...
Grandma Jeanne was a SCARY witch!!
and Grandpa Bob was a Night!
Minnie Mouse and the Super Heros!!
Rob and Amy as 
The Vampires!
Jen was a witch, Sean was 
Prince "Alarming"
and Alexis and Landon were 
Minnie and Mickey Mouse!
Ryan was Lt. Dangle (Reno 911) 
and I was/(am) 1st Place Trophy Wife!
and of course the Lady bug!
Here is the Witch and the Vampire stirring the 
Witches Brew!
After we ate we went outside on the carport
were Rob and Amy set up their patio
furniture and we sat around a fire pit and
watch the scary witch (Jeanne) pass out
candy and SCARE all the kids!!
Bob and Jeanne contributed their
Halloween decorations to Robs...
the kids LOVED it!
Here is Kenzie posing in front of it.
and Batman Blake showing off his BIG muscles!
i had to BRIBE Blake to take a picture with his
grandparents!! ~do you blame him!??!
Here is the crazy Alexander Bunch!
The first house we went 
Trick-or-Treating to passed out 
cotton candy! YUM!
Here are all the kids... but Kenzie, she just
sat in her stroller and expected me to
push her up to the house and get her 
candy... so she didn't get a whole lot! :)
Here the are trick or treating!
And of course...
The Candy!
(yes, its FULL and YES thats a FULL
size candy bar... 
Ryan was excited about that!)
We had such a fun time just hanging out 
watching the kids play and the neighbors
trick or treat! We saw lots of our friends
stop by and of course get a good laugh at
Ryan's costume!
(we all dared him to go out in the street 
and direct traffic... of course the first two
cars to go by were some friends in the
ward. So they got out of their cars to
take a few pictures! )
The kids both really enjoyed
Halloween this year and are 
ALREADY talking about next year!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Steve and I can't stop laughing at Ryan! He made our Halloween. Ryan you win for best of the night! Great job.

Kyle said...

Hahaha! That is so funny...I love both of your costumes...hilarious!

Unknown said...

You guys looked so cute. I am glad to see someone get into costume as an adult and REALLY get into it. Unfortunately I seem to always be pregnant this time of year :)

The Danielson said...

Its about time you blog about Halloween! I loved your costume. tell ryan 2007 called they want their costume back.:)jk
Love ya Ry guy!

Amy said...

Fun weekend! Ryan's costume was the best...and Jeanne's acting deserved an Oscar!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I've only seen bits and pieces of Reno 911, but I love Ryan's costume. I especially love his lurid pose in the group shot. I don't know if that was on purpose, but I'm going to say it was. It's funnier that way.