The Alexander birthday tradition is to
say something you like about the birthday
person... so here are 29 things I LOVE about
RYAN...
29. He is ALWAYS SO thoughtful!
28. Very caring
27. he is still such a kid
26. loves STAR WARS (and has passed that on to Blake!)
(I don't know how much I love that but I know
Blake loves that so it counts!) :)
25. Is a COOL dad who dresses up as Darth Vader!
(once again Blake loves)
24. he's very loyal
23. Plays with the kids outside when
its 100+ degrees because it makes
them happy!
22. Loves to learn!
21. Loves Disneyland has much as he did when he was 10!
20. is very patient
19. Does whatever it takes to make Blake happy
18. His VERY competitive
17. Very athletic!
16. Watches the Parades just like "one of the kids!"

15. LOVES to spend time with his family
14. Is always teaching his kids
13. he's a protector
12. VERY photogenic :)
11. always gives me compliments
10. Very creative
9. Is a big softy for McKenzie
8. Is always so sweet and thoughtful to her
"emotions"
7. a WONDERFUL husband
6. Makes me laugh at least once a day EVERYDAY!
5. Works so hard to support his family
4. has a GREAT sense of humor
3. of course is VERY good looking!!! ;)
2. easy going, and loves to have fun!
1. I love Ryan More and More everyday just for who he is!
I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
i love ryan too, because he makes courtney happy. :) Happy birthday ryan!
AAHHH, so sweet! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Happy Birthday Ryan! I guess since I told him why I love him tonight...I don't have to say anything more:) At dinner that is...with all of the family...gosh Ryan, get your head out of the gutter!!!
Post a Comment