Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Playgroup Party!

The day after Blake's birthday, it was my turn for
play group! Blake wanted to keep up all of his
birthday decorations for his friends to see. That morning
Ryan ran to Bashas' before work and bought
some doughnuts! 
We had a play group birthday party!
Colby's mom Jenn brought little cars in cute
bags for the boys to give to Blake!
He was SO excited about his 2nd PARTY!
So we sang happy birthday...
and ate yummy doughnuts!
afterwards we made some 
"spooky spider hats"... 
Here is the cute group of boys
Tate, Blake, Colby, and Nate!
We then went outside to play...
here is Colby sliding with his hat
Blake and his hat!
Nate swinging with his hat on!
and Tate riding bikes with his hat!
as soon as Blake asked me to take his spider hat
off all the of the other boys came running inside
to also take theirs off... what the heck?!? :)
I guess they were a little hard to play in!

So we moved onto BUBBLES
(you can't go wrong with bubbles!)

Here are just some cute pictures of all the 
boys playing!
They all play so good together!
Every time I have had playgroup one of the
boys gets "attached" to a toy... a plane, a gun, 
a car... well in this case a tractor!
This was so cute, Nate got attached to 
this tractor. With 4 boys you have to keep your
favorite toys close because as soon as you
put it down someone else who has be "eyeing" it 
will snatch it!  Thats how boys play!
So here is Nate swinging with the tractor!
how CUTE! with his arm around it! :)
meanwhile, the other boys were playing with
cars on the slide...
So Nate decided to join in with his
tractor!
Here is Tate and Blake taking turns blowing
bubbles!
After everyone left Blake said to me 
"WOW mom! I got TWO birthdays
and TWO birthday songs!!!"
I guess it doesn't take a lot to throw a 
good PARTY for a 3 year old boy! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Obviously I have been without a computer for a few days...you have done a lot of blogging. I would've paid money to see Ryan hypnotized...Rob has seen it once before:) Looks like Blake had a fun birthday party...I can't believe he is 3! Cute spider hats for playgroup...you are so creative!

{jennifer} said...

Ok so I guess Blogger ate my comments I made on Blake's birthday post - go figure, it hates me I guess. I love the candles on the doughnut! The spider hats are so cute and that swimg set is so cool! Sadly I have not been in your backyard since you got it ... like a year ago. Like the new music:)

Kyle said...

Looks like the boys had fun! Nate loves to play with Blake! I love that you had doughnuts instead of cake. Cute pictures!

Jenn said...

The pictures are so cute and I loved their hats. Thanks for having them over Colby loves his pals!