The kids and I met my little sister
at the San Tan Mall Splash Pad.
I took the kids once last summer but
Kenzie had NO interest in playing
and Blake didn't last very long.
This summer, as soon as Blake
saw the other kids
playing he joined right in!
Here he is with Max and Lyvi!
McKenzie on the other hand would
rather put on Brooke's shoes
and push the stroller around.
At one point (I wasn't paying attention)
and she had pushed the stroller and
my purse all the way inside of
Children's Place?!?
This girl is going to give me a run
for my money!!
Blake on the other hand was having
so much doing his
"fight moves" on the water fountain!
Here is the group minus Alyvia!
McKenzie did finally decide to give it a try!
McKenzie got a late start at playing, by the time she
started to REALLY have fun all the other kids were done!
This is going to be a weekly routine for us
this year!
The kids had so much fun and once they dried off
we walked down to get some lunch
then made it home just in time for naps! :)
2 comments:
I still am laugh at Kenzie pushing the stroller into childrens place. We are ready to go back when you are:)
hat fight moves pictures is awesome!! we need to go... before it gets too hot. yuck.
Post a Comment