Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend!

This year, Easter started on Thursday at 
Blake's school! They had an Easter Egg Hunt out
on the playground!

After the hunt all the kids in the class started opening
all their eggs to see what they got!
Then, Saturday morning we dyed eggs!
Both of the kids were SO excited to dye eggs...
here is Kenzie after she decided to try and 
drink the water?!? YUCK!
Here is our finished project...
we only had one "accident" and lost the egg!
The kids were SO excited for the 
egg hunt, we decided to do
our hunt that afternoon after naps!

Ryan hid all the eggs and told me that if I found
the #7 egg (Alexander's number their eggs to 
match with the prizes!!) he would give me
$10.00!
So here I am searching the planter!
After he gave me an "area" of where the egg was
I FINALLY found it!
Its pictured in the next two pictures!!
Its a yellowish green egg that 
 blends right into this plant!
Easter Sunday after church we went over
to my parents for dinner and an
Easter Egg Hunt!
Brooke and Blake looking for eggs!
Kenzie was SO excited to find an egg in 
her favorite car at Granna and Papa's house!
We had such a fun Easter Weekend with family!

4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

fun weekend! I still cant see the egg...i tried to look hard and find it! so good job to you :) You earned that $10

The Danielson said...

I'm sad we missed easter dinner. Looks like you guys had fun.
p.s I too dont see the egg.

Amy said...

Isn't it fun watching little kids dye eggs?!!! I looked and looked for the egg that was hidden in that picture, and I could not see it...Leave it up to the Alexanders to hide eggs that nobody can find!

Jen and Bryan said...

Even with the directions I still can'ts ee number 7... am I a moron? BTW, LOVE the picture of Kenzie coloring eggs. What a ham. Why does she like you with a camera and not me??