Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Update

~Friday~
Friday evening Ryan and Blake went to our ward's
father and sons camp out! Blake had SO much fun 
making s'mores, playing "light sabers" with 
glow sticks, sleeping in the car, and 
peeing in the forest! 
Since it was just Kenzie and I at home,
we ate dinner at Costa Vida's and
stopped by Granna and Papa's house!

~Saturday~
Then Saturday evening, we went to 
Mason's baseball game!
Mason likes to grab family off the bleachers
to help him play!
He first picked Uncle Justin to help him bat...
they got a GOOD hit!
Next it was Uncle Ryan's turn to help Mason 
play short stop! They gave everyone high fives
as they ran by!
Then, when it was time to bat again... Mason 
came got got me!
It wasn't a very good "hit" if you could even call it
a hit! (in my defense Mason bats left handed!) 
After the game everyone runs the base's one last time!
Here is Coach Rush, another player, Blake, Brooke,
and Mason! (I caught Brooke as she fell and scraped 
her legs!)
Since Kenzie didn't get a turn the other coach
helped her run all the bases! 

~Sunday~
A few months ago my Nana was moved into 
a asst. living home. So she wanted us to go through her 
house and pick things we wanted of hers.
So here we are outside of her house!
The infamous Burr sign with all the Burr girls
and our dad!
Of course I had to take some pictures
of the main rooms and how I've 
always remembered them.
Here is the entry way through the
kitchen.
The family room
The living room
It was sad to go into Nana's house
for the first time with her not
living there! She wasn't there to welcome
us at the driveway when we pulled
up and make us a "goody bag" of
candy for the long drive home!
I love having so much family close by to
 spend our weekends together!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Sounds life a fun weekend! Blake looks so excited at the campout!
I called you yesterday because I needed someone to watch Lucy...but you weren't home :(

{jennifer} said...

How fun! Sorry about your Nana, but that is cool you got some "before" pictures of her house so you can always remember what it looked like!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. And Kenzie is seriously so cute. How do you manage to always get her hair so perfect?

The Danielson said...

I am still Laughing out loud at that picture of Ryan and Blake. I can't believe they slept like that. Oh yeah...I guess my outfield skills didn't make the blog. rude!j/k

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Ryan and Blake look like they had a fun camp out! Cute. I remember when my grandma made the asst. living move, so sad. Cute blog!
If you want to email me, I will send you an invite to ours.
erikaAhanks@gmail.com

Fun walk tonight!

Amy said...

That is so cute that Mason wants everyone to help him! Sad about your Nanna, at least you got pictures of her house for memories!