Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Girl!

McKenize is NOW 2! 
Even though for the past 6mo. she has been
throwing her "terrible two" like
tantrums... its just beginning! 
(and now I can call them the 
Terrible Twos!)
~
For her birthday this year we got her
a play kitchen set. When she woke up she 
was SO excited to see it and started 
right away with "making meals!"
Her grandma got her a Fancy Nancy
dress up set... and as you can see she
LOVES her new glasses!
When I saw these CUTE shoes... They were SCREAMING
Kenzie's name! So for her birthday she got them...
and as you can see she LOVES them!
She sleeps with them on and wears them with
EVERYTHING! :)
Lately, when Kenzie throws those... "oh so cute"
tantrums I've been putting her in timeout!
Well recently she doesn't seem to mind being in her
room, so I've had to be creative with her punishment...
... placing her shoes up high!
She ALWAYS calms down real quick so she can 
"earn" her shoes back! 
They have been my BEST purchase, YET! :)
~
Tonight for her birthday dinner, we decided to
take the kids to Peter Piper Pizza!
The kids had SO much fun playing all the games...
and went through 60 tokens like CRAZY!

Granna and Papa came with us to
celebrate her birthday!
Papa and Kenzie playing some of the arcades!
Ryan and Kenzie trying to win some tickets!
Papa helping Blake
Kenzie was happy with her lollipop...
30 tickets later! :)
Papa and Granna with the kids!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE! :)
Fun things about Kenzie...
~ She is SUCH a girly girl
~ She loves her brother
~ She is obsessed with shoes!
~ loves Tinker Bell and Dora
~ loves to "talk" on the phone
~ has a major attitude
~ has a cute sense of humor
~ ADORES "Yaya" (dada) 

We LOVE you Kenzie!

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

okay kenzie outfit is so stinkin CUTE! I hope she will pass down her shoes to lyvi when she grows out of them.
Oh yes... Im in LOVE with her kitchen!!! Happy Birthday Kenzie love ya!
your favorite aunt;)

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty! Love the timeout for shoes...wish there was something Jaxon loved that much!

Britany said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! I love how girly she is. What a cutie!

Oh and I just saw the soccer pics. How about Kenyon with his foot on the ball like Blake?! That is so cute! See you bright and early!

Stock Family said...

Okay, dang cute shoes! WHERE did you find those?! What a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! Love the shoes!