A friend of ours
took some Easter Pictures of our kids!
~
Blake's pictures turned out so good...
it may have something to do with
me "bribing" him!
We had two birthday parties that day
that he was SO excited about!
Not to mention...
JUMBO LOLLIPOPS! :)

Kenzie on the other hand...
its no surprise that she DOES NOT like
to get her picture taken!
Lets just say,
Ashley REALLY worked hard for her
money with this little girl! :)

Then I busted out the lollipops!

I was surprised at the pictures
Ashley got of her...
seeing how she threw a tantrum
THE WHOLE TIME! :)

Blake was excited to
FINALLY be able to get his
lollipop!

Maybe when Kenzie is old enough
to "bribe" I'll be able
to get her to smile in a picture...
Maybe?!
~
Thanks Ashley for all your hard work...
after Kenzie I'm sure your fine
with having ALL boys! ;)
I loved the way they turned out!
4 comments:
SUPER CUTE!
Did you get Blake's tie at Children's Place? It looks like the ones I got my boys for Easter...they will all match :)
See you tonight!!
they turned out so cute!
Cute! I love the 2nd one of Kenzie - it is so her:)
So cute! I love the pictures with the big lollipops! Are you doing okay with Jacob gone?
Post a Comment