Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Update

Our weekend started with "The Red Hawks" 2nd soccer game!
The league doesn't keep score... but Coach Ryan does,
so far our team is 2-0! (2 wins)
Here is Coach Ryan giving his "pep talk" 
(win or go home!) 
no really its, "If you had fun, you WON!"
Here's our gang on the side line,
waiting for coach to put us in! :)
(the coaches take turns coaching... that's why
Ryan is on the sidelines!)
1/2 time snacks!
Blake's two favorite parts about soccer...
~ Snacks!
and...
~ After the game tunnel!!
All the parents make a tunnel for the kids to run 
through... kind of cheesy, I know but the kids LOVE it!
Then later we went to Alexis's birthday party!
She turned 5!
Blake was SO excited to get to play on the blow
up slide... with water!! 
One by one the kids all started to get in the pool...
here is Uncle Sean splashing Blake!
Ryan and Sean threw some diving sticks into the
deep end of the pool (10 ft deep)
Neither of them wanted to jump in so the
wrestled to see who was going all the way in...
Sean lost! (not pictured!) 
So then Ryan came up with a fun idea?!?
To jump of the arbor into the pool?!
While all the kids watched...
I love spending weekends with friends
and family! 
I can't wait till it gets a little warmer,
for me and Kenzie to be brave enough to 
go swimming too! 

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're fast! Blake looks so cute in his soccer uniform!

Kyle said...

Love the soccer pics...my kids love the tunnel too!

The Danielson said...

I agree Blake looks so CUTE in his uniform! I love it!

{jennifer} said...

You are fast, You beat me again:) Soccer looks like fun and Blake looks like he loves it!