Monday, April 28, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!


This weekend we took the kids to Disneyland! We had such a fun time! (once we got there... driving there wasn't too fun) Blake was so excited to see all his favorite characters so first we went on the Buzz Lightyear  and the Peter Pan ride! Ever since the Peter Pan ride Blake has been calling himself Peter Pan and McKenzie is  Tinker Bell!! 





We also went the Jungle Cruise with Grandma and Grandpa Alexander















































Here are some random pictures of our trip! McKenzie and Ryan waiting in line and Blake enjoying a barbque rib!






















Blake then rode Dumbo with Ryan and his two cousins Megan and Tyler!
Ryan took Blake on the Tea Cups (I hate that ride I get way too dizzy) but Blake loved it!




Here's a picture of Blake driving Mr. Toads car and Kenzie and I on 
the Winnie the Pooh Ride!





Ryan and I have always enjoyed Disneyland (its even where he proposed to me) but we had so much fun enjoying it with our kids and seeing their reactions on the rides and seeing their favorite characters! 
We are so excited to take them back soon!!
(and of course fly next time, no more six hour road trips!!) :)

4 comments:

Britany said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love all of the pictures!!

We did the same thing - going to the Bugs Life splash pad when it got too hot!

Amy said...

Looks like Disneyland was lots of fun! Too bad we missed it :( I am glad however that we missed those 90+ temps and the long lines:) Cute pictures!!!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Love Disneyland! I think it's almost time to go back!

Melissa said...

That is my favorite place in the whole world!