Kenzie turned one on April 3rd so we had a family party, Friday night at our neighborhood park. For her birthday she got two new teeth and an ear ache!! What a birthday!!

She loved her cupcake so much I could hardly take her picture before it was gone!!

Blake was such a good big brother, he "helped" McKenzie open all her presents! :)



Happy birthday McKenzie! We Love You!
12 comments:
I can't believe she is 1! Oh my! She is adorable! Thanks for your sweet comment & it was great seeing you last night!
What a CUTE family you have, I can't believe you have 2 already, how fun! You look great and I am glad things are going well for you guys. Hopefully I will get to see you soon!
She is so cute! That stinks that she wasn't feeling good...looks like she was having fun anyway :)
Courtney! I saw your comment on Mimi's blog and had to come check out your family. Your kids are too cute and you look great. I am glad I know about your blog so I can see what is going on with you.
I am so excited you have a blog, and that you came by to visit mine. It is so much fun to see you and your adorable family.
Our babies are already 1!!! Hope she enjoyed it even being sick. Are you available for the park on Thursday?
Your party was great! Carly told me Mason is still bugging her about camping:) You have such a great family!
12:00 tomorrow so you could always come by and see if we are still there when you are done!
why did you delete your comment...are we not friends anymore???
I wasn't really mad...just busting you out. My comments get emailed to me..so I received your comment on my email and than noticed that you deleted it on my blog...I'm just harrassing you..no biggie!
Hello Alexanders! Hope you are doing well. Just saw your blog on Kayci's. Our little girls are exactly 1 year and 1 day apart. April is a great month. Hope you are all doing well. Oh, and by the way, my husband works with Adam Decker from the ward. I dont know if you know Adam & Monique Decker. N E who... Good to see you guys!
Happy birthday Kenzie!! (You look great by the way!)
Post a Comment