1. Costa Vida - Lately this has been one of my favorites ( mmmm sweet pork!)
2. Texas Road House - Not so much the food its self but the rolls and cinnamon butter! YUM!
3. Gecko Grill - I always get the mini chimis and never try anything else because they are so good.
I also L-O-V-E their bean dip!
4. Red Robin - BLTA!! (bacon, lettus, turkey, and avocado) and fun place for the kids!
5. Oreganos - Good food ( ok really I go for the pizookies)
6. Paradise Bakery - my local friend and neighbor!! Bar-b-que chop chicken and of course 2 for a $ cookies!!
7. Neds Crazy Sub - (not so much Steve's, don't get me wrong I'll eat at Steve's but prefer Ned's)
Turkey on wheat!!
8. Sbarro's - Favorite pizza!!
9. Chick-a-fila- Love their nuggets, bar-b-que sauce and fries!
10. Taco Bell - I know gross right?! I L-O-V-E it... ever since my high school days. Plain bean and cheese burrito, nachos, and of course cinnamon twist! YUMMY!
Ok now I'm REAL hungry! I tag: Amy, Jenn Mallett, and Jenn Kriloff!!
18 comments:
After you harrass me about getting the same thing a bahama bucks every time...I find out that you get the same thing at Gecko Grill everytime...if thats not the pot calling the kettle black :)
I agree with your choices...besides Taco Bell!
Okay, when you said cinnamon twists at Taco Bell - seriously made my mouth water. Yummy!
ARE YOU CRAZY??? JASON CASTRO??? DID YOU SEE HIS DREADS??? MICHAEL JOHNS IS SO CUTE AND HE IS AUSTRALIAN...JASON CASTRO CAN'T EVEN COMPARE!
I just want to say sorry for yelling at you through blog message..I am such a wreck since Michael was eliminated :)
I guess you can like Jason..but I think I will have to vote for David Archuletta...sorry!
COURTNEY!!! It is Brittany Williams (hubbard). How are you??! Steph told me you had a blog so I wanted to say hi :) Your family is so cute, your little girl and my little boy are only a few week apart, we should def. set up a play date! ANyway, I was cracking up when I read the Taco Bell bean and Cheese burrito, because it brought back memories of Freshman Lunch hour with our Burritos...too funny! Email me so I can invite you to my blog: brittanyh@gmail.com. Can't wait to see you at Steph's shower on Tuesday!!!
I love most all of your restaurants too except I have to say I am not too big of a Taco Bell fan. I LOVE Costa and Cafe Rio, I always have to go when I come to visit. I also love Oreganos, Gecko Grill and Texas Road house, my mouth is watering just thinking about them! Lets be honest, I just LOVE FOOD!!!
DO you want to ride together to the shower on Tuesday?
Okay...so I just noticed that 4 (now 5) of your comments on this post are from me...maybe I should call you if I have something to say instead...
Hey Courtney! It's Brooke Brown(hubbard)! Steph Moore told me you had a blog. How fun! email me at brookebrown702@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite. Your kids are the cutest ever!
Hey I just saw that your blog was added on Stacey Finters. Looks like you guys are doing good. What a cute family!
This is Stephanie(Curtis)Goodwin
by the way.
Courtney! I'm just glad to see that you are still faithful to places like Taco Bell and Sbarro Pizza. These were staple foods in your high school life, and I'm glad to see that they are still part of your grown up life. :)
ok if not for the chick fil a and the sbarros we could be twins. Those are all my fav. restaurants. Last night was so fun we should really rotate and keep this going. If you want to check out my blog you have to email me your address at
curt.ashley@gmail.com
and i will email you an invite
Courtney, it was fun to catch up with you at the shower tonight! Your family is beautiful and I am happy to see you guys are doing well! Good luck with the reunion stuff; I'll try to get right on that one...
ok Courtney, I need to take you guys to get REAL food!! I only eat at places that I can't cook their food. Next date night you are coming with us!!!
Everyone teases me about stealing their bean dip at Gecko! I eat the whole thing they give you, then order another one! So good!
Courtney...I am worried about you...are you already on blog burn out? Where are your updates???
It's Coming I promise I have to think! That doesn't come easy for me!
ummm, excuse me, but is that a PONYTAIL in Kenzie's hair? I have been gone for WAY too long!!!!!
Post a Comment