Bugs Life!!
Blake LOVED this show so much!! He thought it was so funny... until the spiders came down from the ceiling.... then he was trying to hide behind my back!
He wasn't too happy when Ryan tried getting him to sit by "Hopper" (I think that's his name?)
After the show Ryan
and some of his family went to ride the rapids ride, it was 90+ and the ride had a 75 min. wait. Obviously
the kids couldn't ride that ride so my sister in law and I took the kids over to the bear mountain play area. Like I said it was sooo hot so the kids found a little creek area to put their feet in and cool off...
Well that wasn't enough for Blake...
so he ditched his clothes and totally "white trashed it"
He had so much fun a cooled himself off real quick.
(the 10 lb diaper didn't slow him down at all!)
1 comment:
i think you officially become a parent when your children's enjoyment of disneyland is more important than your own.
and blakes picture of devouring that rib is by far my favorite picture of your entire blog.
Post a Comment