Saturday Ryan and I took the kids to the Renaissance Festival for a few hours. We first stopped by the petting "zoo" area. At first Blake was a little nervous to be so close to the animals. He loved the pigs and geese. As soon has he got used to being up close and personal with the animals ...

He and Ryan went on a elephant ride. Blake is still talking about riding an elephant 3 days later. He loved it!


6 comments:
Hey! I was so excited that you found me! You have quite a cute family yourself! Kleven is going to be SO jealous of that elephant ride!
I am SO excited that you are finally blogging...and I am so jealous that Blake and Ryan rode an elephant..I want to do that!
Cute blog...yea!
What a cute blog! I'm so glad that you left a comment, because I was wondering if you had a blog. Your kids are so precious!
Steph
So glad you are in the blogging world now full speed! The renaissance festival looks like so much fun!!!
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! That elephant looks like so much fun!
Hey Courtney! Glad to see you got a blog! We need to all get together!
Post a Comment