Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pie Eating Contest!!!


Saturday my parents ward had a ward barbque  and water games. They also had a pie eating contest that they had signed my dad up for.  Ryan and I took the kids to go and take video and pictures of the contest!!  


The kid with the red hair was my dads competition!

The judging of the pies!! (My dads is on the left and the red head kid is on the right)
The kid ended up taking first place.




Here's Grandpa and McKenzie resting after a fun filled afternoon!!
We had such a fun time! 
(I didn't get any pictures of Blake because he was having such a good time, 
he was all over the place!)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kyle said...

The picture of your dad with McKenzie is the sweetest thing I have ever seen...I love it!
Missed you at the Spring Fling...where were you?

The Ayers Family said...

Your dad is looking mighty handsome! I haven't seen him in ages. That picture is priceless!

The Kriloff Klan said...

An old fashion pie eating contest! How fun!

Britany said...

How fun!

Oh and I would for sure take along a throw up bag to Disneyland! Ha ha! Really, it was fun, but hard work too! :)

Melissa said...

That looks like fun!!

Stock Family said...

What a pretty dress! I love it! How funny of your dad! He always seemed so serious to me, I couldn't imagine him doing that.

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Hey Courtney. Your little girl has gotten so big since the play day at my house. It's fun that you have a blog to!

Swirls of Happy said...

That pic is so sweet, nothing like a sleeping baby! She is the cutest!!!! It was good seeing you the other day, lets plan a play date with you, me, Brooke and your sister soon!

AZ Finters said...

Is the ward still as good as it once was? I have never been in a ward since then that I know as many people.