Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3...2...1... FHE!

Last night for Family Home Evening we made and launched rockets with the Galovichs.  The dads enjoyed putting them together and the kids enjoyed playing outside and eating pizza. ;)
We then went to a near by grassy area to launch them off. We had to hurry because it started to get stormy. It took a little bit to get the rockets going at first...
So to keep the kids entertained we took silly pictures...
Devin was for sure my best model, he didn't even mind all the props I used. ;)
These two little crazies are going to be starting Kindergarten!?! I can't believe it! They loved taking turns pushing the button to launch the rockets. Blake and Maya liked taking turns trying to catch the rocket before it hit the ground!
(Sorry Jeremy, I couldn't resist! ;)
The two little babies wanted to join in on the fun! (until the launching started, then they wanted to come sit in the shade with the moms! ;)
The kids would all count down... 
Then watch as the rockets would go flying in the air...
or some would spin like crazy around and 'round in circles! ;)
It was such a fun family night... next time we'll have to do it when the weather is a little nicer!!

2 comments:

sylvia burr said...

What a neat idea for Family Home.I can't believe Kenzie will be in Kindergarten and Blake in first grade. The grow up fast.

Lindsey and Brett said...

How cute and fun!