This past weekend was our 7th year of the Burr Cabin Trip!! It's crazy to think we have been coming up here since I was pregnant with Blake! This year we changed things up a bit and had a Cabin Director (Ryan) who typed up daily agendas and put together all sorts of games!
I was horrilbe at taking pictures this year... so not pictured...
Frisbee Golf
Horseshoes
Bingo
and a very funny Newly Wed game!! I wish I would have video taped it. :(
The contestants were Dad and Mom
Jared and Karen
Sarah and Justin.
My mom and dad ended up winning the very funny and very informational Newly Wed game!! ;)
Next morning was the annual 5 mile race to the road and back!
The contestants all lined up (minus Carley and Riley who got a head start!)
Justin, Granna, Jared, Ryan, Rush and Neil.
Blake ran the first mile or so with Granna and then decided to hop in the bak of the truck with the rest of us.
We drive up and down the race handing out water to all the runners!
Peyton was so busy this year and loved exploring outside all day!
You can tell this picture was taken first thing in the morning because how how clean she still is! ;)
Jared ended up winning the race followed by Rush and Justin...
Ryan came in 4th. Here are the kids and their toilet paper finish line!
The 'Cabin Director' giving the winner his prize.
The kids were on sugar highs all weekend!!
Craft time with Granna!
Too much exploring... she tired herself out! ;)
Sarah and I supporting ASU! ;)
Craft time with the Cabin Director!
Blake's favorite thing to do at the cabin...
SHOOTING GUNS!
He even got to shoot an AK for the first time!
Karen was nice enough to give Kenzie a new kindergarten haircut on her vacation! ;)
Cute little girls!
Kenzie, Gwen, Cami, Lyvi, and Peyton
Granna and Papa!
Such a MESS!!
Everyone had such a fun cabin thrip this year... especially this little girl! ;)
We look forward to this trip every year! Its fun for the kids to run wild and collect lizards or play house with all the babies they bring. We also look forward to night games with the adults once the kids have gone to sleep! Can't wait til next year!


1 comment:
It was such a fun weekend thanks to our Cabin Director. I can't get over how scared I am when we play night games. Ha!
Post a Comment