Monday, July 23, 2012

She's Official!!

YAY!!! Peyton is officially in nursery now!! :)
For the past few weeks (before vacation) I've been taking Peyton into nursery for the last hour of church because she is just too busy and noisy in relief society!! I've had to stay in there with her since she wasn't 18 months yet though but she has loved it.
Yesterday at church she was super cranky during sacrament meeting so I wasn't sure if she'd go to nursery or not. I went to drop her off and as I was explaining what classroom I would be in, and telling them that she'll probably cry but she'll be ok, here is a pacifier... she was off! She had already found to babies to play with and joined right in with the other kids! Out of all my kids this was a first! She LOVED it! Every time I went to check on her she always had her baby and was happy dancing while they sang songs, or was happy finishing everyone's snacks for them. ;)
I'm hoping next week she'll want to go back to play.
Peyton at 18 months...
LOVES to dance! If she hears music she is dancing. It can be a commercial on tv, the kids singing a song, or even a song in sacrament meeting. 
She is such a social little girl. Blake and McKenzie were and are super shy! When strangers say hi at a store they kind of turn away or hide behind me. This little girl is the opposite! She'll wave or say hi, play peek a boo, or do spit bubbles to make them laugh. She has helped my other too be a little less shy! ;) We LOVE this little girl. She has brought so much fun to our family and we all look forward to her {mwahs!} right before bedtime. She goes around the house to tell everyone good night with a big {MWAH} (kiss) and a wave goodnight. 
Such a fun little girl!
18months has also brought A LOT of SASS out of this girl!!
She throws lots of tantrums and doesn't stop until one of us offers to hold her.
She is such a daddy's girl and has Ryan right where she wants him!! ;)
We love this little girl and have loved watching her grow and see her cute little personality develop!

1 comment:

sylvia burr said...

So glad to know these things about our little Petty Bug. She is so cute.