This little princess turned FOUR
yesterday!! She had two specific requests
for her party...
1. A Tangled party.
2. Snoopy rides at papa's house!
So that's just what we did!
The morning before her party a
package from grandma Jeanne
came in the mail...
She was SO excited to get her very own
Rapunzel dress!!
Later that day it was off to Granna and Papa's house
for her big party to start!
She invited 8 of her friends to the Tangled party.
Here is the birthday girl riding Snoopy.
The line for Snoopy!
McKenzie, June, Maya, and Blake.
After all the pony rides, pizza, and games it was time
for the pinata! I made Blake go last... and for a good reason!
I guess all the T-ball practice has been good!
All the kids collecting the candy!!
Then on to cupcakes and ice cream...
one request from Kenzie, she didn't want ANYONE
to sing Happy Birthday to her!!
So we moved right on to PRESENTS!!
A few things about Kenzie I don't
EVER want to forget...
Favorite movie: TANGLED
Favorite cartoon: Dora
Favorite color: pink and purple
Favorite food: french fries
Favorite item: SHOES!
(they are the first things on in the morning and the last things off at night!)
Other LOVES:
She loves: Baby Peyton
She loves: Blake
She loves: mom & dad
She loves: To dress up
~
Lately her imagination has grown like
crazy!! She loves to imagine she is a mom
and I find her copying me while burping
Peyton, she'll burp her baby.
When I change Peyton, she changes her baby.
Right now she loves to play with her two
"friends" Emia and Timia. I've never
met these two girls but one looks
just like me and lives in the mountains! :)
I LOVE watching this little girl
play in her own little world!!
SO SWEET!
Although the sweetest little thing she can
also be the SASSIEST little thing!!
She is my hard headed, stubborn little girl that
isn't going to do ANYTHING she doesn't want to do!!
I LOVE her for that,
unless its time to clean her room or go to bed!! ;)
Happy Birthday to my best little friend!
We LOVE you SO much!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kensie! Such a sweet, cute girl! All of that sass will take her places in life. Proud to be the future mother-in-law :).
Happy Birthday Kenzie! I really hope Lyvi never finds out she missed your party.
Kenzie, you look beautiful. I hope you had fun riding Snoopy, it was fun being with you and your friends on your very special day.
Post a Comment