I can't believe that TWO years has gone by and
Uncle Jacob is HOME!!!
In one way it seems like he JUST left but
when I think about how young all the
nieces and nephews were it seems like
FOREVER ago!!
Here are ALL the nieces and nephews waiting
for their FAVORITE uncle to come home...
minus one niece...
Peyton "forgot" to get in the picture!! ;)
She was just patiently waiting to meet her
Uncle Jacob in her
"team Jacob" shirt!
The three kids in their Team Jacob shirts.
I'm not sure who was more excited to see him! ;)
Peyton was ALL smiles that morning.
... speaking of "all smiles!!"
Blake and Tate!
The moment we were ALL waiting for!!
(that lady had to turn around to see what
we were all cheering for!! ;)
The moment my mom (and I'm sure
Jacob) were waiting for!
As you can see Mason was RIGHT
there waiting for his big hug!! :)
Jacob showing off his new suit and
ummm pirate shirt?? ;)
3 comments:
Holy Cow he looks just like you. Do you get that a lot.
Holy crap! Has it really been 2 years?! That flew by! I can't believe little Jacob is all grown up. So weird. But also so great that he went on a mission :)
I loved your entry! It was pay day for me and Dad. Jacob is a wonderful young man. We missed him alot but he is home now and we are all together at last!
Post a Comment