Ryan blessed Peyton, Sunday April 10th.
Everything turned out so nice and she was given such
a sweet blessing.
We "tried" for a family picture but McKenzie
had other plans.
Before church my parents stopped by to drop off food
so I took a quick picture after getting Peyton in
her dress. Kenzie of course didn't want to be in it!
Sadly this was the only descent picture I got off Peyton's
dress. :( I'll have to put her back in it and
take a few more before she grows out of it!!
~
After the blessing our families came to our house
for lunch. It turned out to be such a fun
day with lots of family around!!
Peyton is so blessed to have such good
examples in her life.
1 comment:
We loved being at Peyton's baby blessing. We loved being with all the Alexanders. We miss being with Bob and Jeanine. Loved your family photo.
Post a Comment