Well after week and weeks of her asking
(and by her I mean Kenzie)
Peyton FINALLY got her ears pierced! :)
Carley and Sarah both met me at the mall to be
my photographer/older kid babysitter.
Here we are waiting for her "bling."
I'm not sure but I think right here she began to
change her mind...
... but it was too late!
We then had no choice but to do the other ear... right?
Right before this Lyvi was covering her mouth...
SO worried for Peyton.
My tender hearted Blake...
he is SUCH a good big brother!
He began to cry as soon as it was over. Anytime
McKenzie or Peyton get a shot (or their
ears pierced) he cries for/with them.
Everything was ok in the end! Peyton and
Blake stopped crying and McKenzie was SO excited
for her little sister to FINALLY have her ears pierced!!
ate at Chick Fila, saw the Easter Bunny,
and rode the Merry go Round!
It turned out to be a FUN afternoon!
7 comments:
You guys are all so brave! I love the picture of Blake. What a sweetheart!
Who would do that!?!?!?!?!? Btw, can you turn her bow slightly to the side please:)
This whole post makes me laugh... Blake crying, Lyvi so concerned - LOL!!!
And they look adorable!
Sooo mean! Poor baby. I am loving Blake's obvious concern
ha ! that is so funny Blake was crying! And i love the picture of Payton looking to the side right before the pain..Im sure she was thinking "what the heck did i do?"
But its worth it :)
Peyton I meant...
Preslee is not speaking to Peyton because she dind't wait for Preslee to come visit and go with her. :) I love the pictures and you look FABULOUS! Seriously, looks like you didn't even have a baby!!!
Post a Comment