Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sand Gnats!

Yep! The Sand Gnats... intimidating right?? ;)
Well here they are the Sand Gnats practicing
right before their first big game!!
Here is Sand Gnat #6!
He was SO excited for his first T-ball game!
Here is his first hit... and he's off to first base!
Here is Blake on third base getting ready to
run into home! Good thing we have the
third base coach (Uncle Rob) to remind them
to run sometimes!! ;)
No game would be complete without
cheerleaders... right??
So here they are!!
(the rest of their squad were resting in their strollers!)
I know what your thinking... "did the Sand Gnats win?"
YES!!
(every player gets to hit every inning... but our
team has two extra players! Yep, we are looking
forward to an undefeated year! ;)
*as long as everyone shows up to every game!*
Good game Sand Gnats!

4 comments:

Mormann Family said...

How cute!! Love the name...kind of different. Thats cool Uncle Rob is there to help them out. Congrats Blake on your first win!!! I hope one day we can come see a game.

Curt Albright said...

It was so much fun right??? I asked Curt how he liked coaching and he said he loves it except he feels like a little kid squeezed between Benson and Rob, he's like "freak, why is everybody so huge and I'm so scrawny". So I told him he is HUGE to me, now he's fine;)

Kyle said...

Go Sand Gnats! We have the cutest team! Ashley's comment is so funny...I am sure that will make Benson's day...hes so "huge"!
:)

Kyle said...

p.s. I love how the girls are matching...I can't believe that wasn't planned!!