Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One?!

I CANNOT believe my little baby girl is ONE?!
We celebrated a day early with dinner at
Peter Piper Pizza with Granna and Papa.
{her new trick- kissy faces}
She was so entertained just watching the kids run all
over the place but was SO excited when it was time
for cupcakes!
{CHEESE!}
Peydi Bug with dad and mom!
and Granna.
Papa had to leave early for work. :(
On her actual birthday after dinner we had more
cupcakes and opened presents.
She wasn't sure what to think of the fire.
Once Ryan blew it out she got scared and didn't want
the cupcake...
... but that didn't last too long!
She went at it with TWO hands!
While taking her picture I asked,
"where's Peyton?" trying to get her to look at me...
she thought we were playing peek-a-boo!
She couldn't get the cupcake in her mouth fast enough! ;)
Then it was time for presents!!
Blake bought her a stuffed kitten with his own money!
McKenzie picked out bath toys for her.
Loving her new Pillow pet and kitten.
The kids wanted Peyton to get a Pillow pet for her
birthday since they both got one for theirs!
They also wanted it to be a ladybug for Peydi bug. ;)
Peyton at age one:
Not ready to walk yet... is the most cautious girl EVER!
Loves to make people laugh
Loves dancing... especially to "Do You Remember" and "Baby"
Claps her hands when she gets excited
Makes kissy faces when someone else does
Loves any and all blankets
Loves Blake and McKenzie like CRAZY!
Loves playing peek a boo with anyone that'll play with her
{even strangers in the grocery store}
Is most definitely the HAPPIEST little girl who
we all adore!
Happy Birthday Peydi-Bug!

4 comments:

sylvia burr said...

I can't believe all the cake that must have gotten in Peyton's eyes. Happy Birthday little one year old. We loved celebrating with you.

Midori said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! I also can't believe she's one! It looks like she enjoyed her special day!

Erin said...

Can't believe a year has already gone by! Love the pillow pet!

Jen and Bryan said...

Not only can I not believe she's one but I can't believe I haven't met her!!!!! SO LAME! Next month and she's ALL MINE! YAY!