Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Morning!

Santa Came!
Blake was the first one to wake up, and so he went through
his stocking before anyone else was awake!
He then came in to wake us up by telling us what Santa had
brought him. So new rule for next year... wake
everyone up first before you start opening things! ;)
He then went and woke up the girls by saying,
"McKenzie, Santa brought you a new bike!"
"Peydi-Bug, come see your new toys!"
They were all SO excited!
Peyton would smile and laugh every time someone
got excited over something... which happened a lot that
morning! She was so happy! :)
McKenzie trying out her new bike!
Poor Ryan had NO surprises this year!
He found all his presents (he does every year) and
even used a few before Christmas even came!!
Peyton loved her stocking... it was filled with
necklaces, bracelets, sippy cups, and new pacifiers!!
Fun huh!?
All Blake wanted for Christmas was LEGOS!
He was excited to see all the different lego sets
that Santa had brought!
He spent the rest of Christmas Day putting
them all together... he ended up
completing all 6 sets that he had gotten that day!
McKenzie asked Santa for a bike
that can carry her babies, and a real computer?!
She was just has happy with her play laptop.
It was then time to get ready for church!
McKenzie was excited to bring her new purse that
her cousin had gotten her for Christmas because
it matched her dress!
Peyton didn't get to wear her Christmas dress on Christmas
because I couldn't find it! ;)
She had worn it to my sisters ward (when we were in NY)
and I unpacked it but could not find it anywhere?!
:)
Blake on Christmas morning
While we were in NY Blake was wrestling his cousin Riley
and got his other front tooth knocked out!
I couldn't help myself... every time I would see him I'd sing,
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"
I LOVE it! :)
We had such a fun Christmas this year.

3 comments:

The Danielson said...

I ve said this before, l love peyton's smile! And blake 's new smile;) kenzies christmas dress is so cute!

Mormann Family said...

So cute!!

sylvia burr said...

I didn't realize I hadn't seen this new blog. I loved the pictures of the kids in their Sunday clothes. Absolutely darling, even little Pattie Bug! {Blake, next year don't tell the girls what Santa brought them. Ha}