Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mr. & Mrs!!

It's official... My little brother Jacob is
married!! I'm so excited for both of them,
and I'm excited to have a new sister!! :)
~
Mr. & Mrs. Burr!
My siblings and their spouses!
Peydi-Bug & June Bug
at the reception.
The WHOLE Burr group!
(we were told to make funny faces...
we are all not that crazy! :)
Cute Lexi with all the nieces and nephews!
{except for Mason}
It was such a fun day!
Cutest part of the whole night was when the photographer
had all the little girls posed for a picture and
Lexi walked out... they were all in awe of how
beautiful she was! These little girls ADORE Lexi! :)
{So do we!}
Congratulations Burr's!

1 comment:

sylvia burr said...

The little girls look so cute with their matching tops and skirts. I love the picture of Peyty Bug and June Bug. It was a wonderful day.