Peyton is at such a fun age right and loves to make
people smile and laugh.
{especially Blake & Kenzie}
Last night we had spaghetti for dinner and so I decided
to give some to Peyton...
The kids would ask "where's Peydi-bug?"
and she'd cover her face while smearing
spaghetti sauce ALL OVER HER!
Anything for a laugh, right?
She also loves to dance and clap the minute she hears
anyone singing. She is such a happy baby and loves to
be apart of anything the big kids are doing.
One of her favorite things is to sit in her
stroller outside and watch the kids ride bikes
or play on our swing set.
I cannot believe that this little girl will be one in a few
weeks! Blake and McKenzie are so excited for her to
turn one and to {hopefully} start walking! ;)
2 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have been there. That is so hilarous! I can't wait for your birthday Peyty Bug!!
Soooo cute! Kenzie invited us today to Peyton's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza! :)
Post a Comment