Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Fun Run!

This last Thursday was Blake's first Fun Run at school!
We missed the first one (my fault for not signing the
permission slip. ) :( So Blake was SO excited for
this one.
Ryan tried to get off work earlier so he could run with him
and just missed Blake coming across the
finish line.
(There's always the next one!)
Here's Blake getting ready to cross the finish line.
Then he found us cheering for him!
Let's be honest... this is the REAL reason he wanted to
run in the Fun Run, the Concession Stand!!
They all decided on Gatorade...
while Peyton had her bottle! :)

2 comments:

Mormann Family said...

So the only reason I did the fun runs was because I found out that I had to actually participate in the fun run to get a snow cone afterwards. :)

Sylvia said...

Ryan, sorry you didn't make it to the fun run. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Blake, way to show all the other kids up!