Friday, September 23, 2011

Before and After...

For the past year in a half I've been talking about
updating my kitchen. So Labor day weekend we
went to Home Depot and bought a kit to
paint our cabinets...
Here is the before picture.
Two weeks later...
I finally finished my kitchen and both bathrooms!
(now just imagine them with silver knobs on the
cabinets and pulls on the drawers. ;) I haven't
been able to find ones that I LOVE!
The bathrooms are still under construction... because
painting the cabinets turned into changing the
shower curtain, which turned into re-painting
the walls, which turned into needing to change the
accessories... (you get the idea) So I'll post pictures
as soon as I finish. ;)
~
Now you know why my blog has been neglected! ;)
Now I'm back!

8 comments:

Mormann Family said...

Courtney that looks AMAZING!!!! I love it!! :)

The Danielson said...

Wow! That looks great! It makes me want to do mine

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen and Bryan said...

So ambitious! It looks awesome!!!! Sad I can't see it for reals.

Midori said...

Wow! Love the new look! What a lot of work that was. Look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Britany said...

Impressive! Want to come do mine?! :)

Sylvia said...

Courtney, It turned out beautiful. Good Job! Mom

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

they look GREAT! are they black or a dark brown? i cant tell...good job though!