Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dad's CRAZY idea WORKED! :)

For the past few weeks Blake has always
had his hand in his mouth wiggling his
front tooth. Last night Ryan told him that if we
went and got his pliers that he could pull it out!
Blake thought it was a great idea!
The first "pull" didn't work... and
Blake still thought it was a good idea!
The first three pictures are all within
seconds of each other, and I think they
captured it perfectly!!
~
Look at those eyes!!
He just heard the sound of the tooth being pulled
out! ;)

HAHA!! SHOCKED that dad's plan
worked!!
One HAPPY little boy!
(until he saw himself in the mirror and
kept saying how weird he looked!)
There it is!
Yep, the Tooth Fairy came last night and made
it all worth it!

7 comments:

The Danielson said...

Wow! he's brave! Love his big eyes:)

The Lees said...

Aahhh! That freaks me out! He is so brave (or crazy). I guess it shows how much he trusts his dad:)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

those are the BEST pictures!!! so funny, but so true, you can read his mind! he has totally passed Mason and Kendall (heck her teeth arent even CLOSE to being loose)

Britany said...

Maya said, "That is awesome!"

Mormann Family said...

My dad used to pull our teeth out using pliers. I hated it, but I'm proud of Blake for being so willing to have his tooth yanked out. :)

Sylvia said...

Blake, you are so brave! I know you wanted that tooth out, so the tooth fairy would come and visit. Love your big eyes!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh his face is cracking me up! love the toothless grin