Friday, October 21, 2011

Blakes 6th birthday!

I'm not sure how this happened SO fast but...
Blake turned 6!!
He was excited to have his birthday party at BounceU.
McKenzie was excited to be invited too! ;)
One of the bounce rooms had a "new area" with two
guns on each side to shoot each other.
{it reminded me of American Gladiators! ;}
The boys LOVED it!
Blake teasing the other side... just asking to be shot!
Blake shooting the other team... while making gun nosies! ;)
Luckily for Kenzie Blake also invited Maya, Brooke, & Lyvi
for her to play with! ;)
(not pictured.)
The trampoline rope area was also a favorite...
At one point Nate & Tate were in the boxing area...
I LOVE this picture of Nate in his boxing gear! :)
Then... may camera died. :(
Luckily for me Sarah took some pictures of
the party room area.
They turned on the "disco lights"
when it was time to sing Happy Birthday!
Then Blake got to sit in the Birthday Chair
while he opened all his presents!
Picking out his present from
BounceU was a hard decision...
especially when I said no the the HUGE
lollipop!!
(all I was thinking about was cavities!!)
(mean mom I know.)
He chose the red light saber!
Blake had such a good 6th birthday...
he received LOTS of legos, nerf guns,
and enough birthday money to buy
Pirates of the Caribbean Lego WII game!
On his actual birthday I brought in
cupcakes for his class. Then the the girls and
I picked up Happy Meals and went and
ate lunch with him at school!
It was such a fun birthday week! ;)

Blakes favorites at age 6...
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite: Legos
Favorite Movie: Power Rangers
Favorite Cartoon: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite Animal: snake
Favorite Sport: Football
Blake is such a good big brother to his sisters and is always looking out for them. He is a HUGE helper around the house and is always looking for ways to help. He has lost three (almost 4)
teeth and gets SO excited every time he loses one! Blake LOVES playing sports and has enjoyed this season of football. He has been able to score a touchdown and has gotten good at pulling the flags when on defense! He has also gotten so good at looking at Lego instructions and putting together legos all by himself. He gets SO proud when he can show us his finished space ship, car or castle! We love Blake SO much and are so proud of what a good kid he is!

Happy Birthday Blakers!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I don't know how Blake turned six! He had such a great party. I loved the picture of Blake and Kenzie coming down the slide. Great camera!

Mormann Family said...

What a FUN party!!!! Did you get to play or was it just for the kids? I would of totally been playing the gladiator game. :)