Thursday, October 13, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm

While in Ca. we decided to spend
one day at Knotts Berry Farm.
Both kids met Snoopy...

The park was SO empty so each of the adults took turns
going on the big rides that the kids couldn't do.
Here is Britany and I on the Supreme Scream.
(I'm the one with the hair all over the place! ;)
The three babies spent most of the day like this watching
their siblings on all the rides!
Peyton was so happy and so entertained with
everything around her!
The kids loved running from ride to ride over and over!
Blake and I went on this roller coaster...
...while these two rode in some fast cars! ;)
{this picture makes me laugh every time I see it!}
They LOVED this ride and laughed SO hard every time
it was "drop".
Peyton hanging out with Jeremy. ;)
Ryan took the kids on the Pirate Boat... this is the
one ride that makes me SO sick!!
Blake and Maya were just BARLEY tall
enough to ride the Boomerang... and they were
SO excited!!
So Jeremy and I took them on it and Ryan was able to get
our pictures in action!
Blake kept his head down almost the entire ride...
I thought for sure he was going to throw up!
Both kids LOVED it and Blake still says it was his
favorite ride of the day!
Here is McKenzie patiently waiting for us.
RIGHT after the Boomerang Ryan and Blake went on this
spinning ride... I could barley watch it! I was still spinning
the the ride before!

One of the only rides that our whole family could go on was
the "haunted" log ride!
Here are the four older kids waiting in line in their
Halloween shirts!
One of Peyton's only rides of the day!
Both kids got wet! :)
One of the last rides of the day...
The Pony Express!
I was laughing SO hard at this roller coaster!
Here is Ryan Blake and Maya all saddled up and
ready to RIDE! ;)
We had such a fun time in California and
spending time with the
Galovichs! The kids all played so well with
each other! I can't wait for next
Fall Break!! ;)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I love going to Knott's Scary Farm. I'm glad you got to ride so many rides. I can't believe Blake was brave enough to ride the adult rides. They look really scary!!