This Saturday Ryan had the
opportunity to go to the Gila Valley
Temple open house, so the kids and
I decided to "tag along!"

Here is our HUGE group of the youth and their
leaders!!

The kids were really excited to be able
to go inside the temple and also to see
the Angel Moroni on the top!

Blake's favorite part: the baptismal font
Kenzie's favorite part: when they took her protective
booties off!
(they put them on you to keep the floors clean and
Kenzie FREAKED out when they put hers on!!) :)
She also LOVED all the beautiful chandeliers!

3 comments:
I love the last family picture! Super cute.
I'm so glad you came! It was a fun trip, i should have brought my camera too!
These are my most favorite pictures of all! You have to enlarge the photo of the Gila Valley temple and your family! Darling grandkids, and what a great looking youth group!!!
Post a Comment