Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy "Mudder's" Day!

For the past few day's Blake has asked me
EVERY morning if it was "mudder's" day yet?
He has been so excited to give me "my" presents!
~
At school he made a necklace and a jewelry box
that he had painted and was REALLY
excited about! Kenzie made me a picture frame at school but
wanted me to wait until "Valentine's Day" to open it up!?
Thursday night Ryan took the kids to the dollar store to
pick something out for "me" for Mother's Day!
Kenzie bought me a new baby bottle for (her) baby dolls?!
Blake knew I would LOVE Ironman bubbles?!
(he was QUICK to ask if I could share with him!) ;)
It was such a nice Mother's Day and was REALLY nice
having Ryan home Sunday morning!! NO bishopric meetings!! :)
After church we went to my parents house and had a b-bque and
enjoyed the SUNS game!! :)
I'm so thankful for my mom and Jeanne and the GREAT
examples they are to me! I hope to one day be
as GREAT as they are!!
HAPPY "MUDDER'S" DAY!!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Glad you had a a nice "mudders" day! Super cute pics! That was nice of Kenzie and Blake to share their new toys with you :)

Karen Burr said...

You ARE a great mother!

Unknown said...

Fun "gifts" for you...I love how they think that we love the same things as them!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I feel like after tonight this whole post is a lie??? really, it was a great day...with Ryan faking he was sick?? Man, you are easy to please.

Sylvia Burr said...

Okay, I just stumbled across this blog. What a wonderful comment about me and Jeanne. Thank you, I think you are awesome and I know your kids think so too!