Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blake's Graduation

Wednesday was Blake's pre-school graduation.
This was his second year of pre-school and he has
had so much fun this year. Three of his best buddies
from church and soccer were in his class this
year! Here is a picture of two of them, Matthew and Nate!
Here they are laughing/singing 5 little monkeys.
After a few cute songs Ms. Kami brought each student
up to say a few things about them...
Blake's favorite food: pizza
Favorite animal: rhino
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite thing about school: Water Day
I am good at... riding my bike
When I grow up I want to be...
an army parachute guy!!?!
(oh boy!:)
Proud parents!! ;)
Granna also came to graduation... and good thing she
did, because Blake was telling all his friends that
his Granna was coming!! ;)
It has been such a good/FAST school year!! I am so
glad that Blake will get one more year with his
two FAVORITE teachers!! He has learned so much
and has become a pro at writing his first and last name!
He is also a very good teacher to Kenzie and
loves teaching her colors and numbers!!
Hopefully she'll be all ready to start
this fall! :) Now its time for all the
SUMMER activities to start!!

2 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

I loved being at Blake's graduation. He is adorable! I love the very first picture. So cute. He has learned so much this year. Way to go Blake!

Kyle said...

We have the best preschool teacher! Blake is so cute...and I loved when your mom came and he stopped singing to announce she was there! So cute!