Yesterday was WATER DAY at Blake's school so
Kenzie and I stopped by to watch/play!
Here is Blake doing one of the obstacle courses!
Trying to fill his bucket with the left over water
in his sponge.
Squirting each other with water toys!
Allison (from our ward) was so nice and helped
these two figure out their scooters!
Kenzie decided to join in on the fun!
MUSICAL CHAIRS!
Their class
(Jenny, Matthew, Blake, Colby, Nate, Gavin,
Autumn, John, and Abby!)
Once we got home and after lunch we decided to
bust out our new slip in slide!!
Blake figured it out right away and started
"working" on new tricks. Knee slides, and
surfing!
Kenzie on the other hand liked to run as
fast as she could and then would
accidentally slip on her booty!!
She LOVED every minute of it! :)
I LOVE that it is getting warmer
outside, and can't
wait till its warm enough to swim!!
2 comments:
offer still stands..infact i got gas the other day so my mower is totally ready to go...
The boys had so much fun! I love Kenzies swimsuit! And I think your backyard looks good (I don't know what Meredith is talking about)!
Post a Comment