This past weekend Blake was invited to his
friend Colby's birthday party!
It was a train party at Freestone Park!
Rob and Amy's family was also invited... so
Blake was SO excited to be able to ride all the rides
with his cousins!
~
Here's Blake and Alyssa riding the train!
Kenzie and I
Next was the Ferris Wheel!
The older girls were too tall for this ride...
so that meant that these two rode together!! :)
Neither of them were TOO sure if they
liked the ride at first...
But towards the end they warmed up to it!
Ryan showed up a little late... so as soon as
he got there the kids wanted to ride the
Merry-go-Round with him!
Blake then wanted to go back on the
Ferris Wheel!
Us being "Parents of the Year"...
we put Kenzie on also!
(in my defense... I PROMISE she wanted to
go on it until the girl working tried
helping her up! THEN she stared crying...
STRANGER DANGER!! :)
Here is Blake TOTALLY enjoying it
while his little sister is STILL
crying!
After all the fun rides and yummy food
(thanks Jenn and Steve:)
We decided it was time to go home for
some much needed REST!
~
What a FUN way to spend a
Saturday afternoon! :)
5 comments:
SOooo... you're one of those parents that makes there kid go on rides they don't want to... so mean:) I'm going to need to teach Kenzie to fake asleep next time. It always worked for me.
Cute pictures...I'm so bummed we missed the party!
To clarify (on my post)...we took the side off the crib so it was a toddler bed...but we needed to get him a new bed so he wasn't still sleeping in the crib...does that make sense?
And the bottom half of their room as bamboo wallpaper.
your blogs are always so funny! you have such great comedic timing court. you should write a sitcom or something...
I would be too scared to put Jacks in that ferris wheel thing you are brave. see you tonight!
So fun!! I want to do that, especially while the weather is still nice.
Post a Comment