The "FUN" all started on Thursday when
my sister Carley had her fourth baby!
She had a baby girl and named her
Camille!
~
Her big sister Brooke could NOT be
happier about having a baby sister!
McKenzie was SO excited to see the
Late niter at the scrapbook store... that
goes till 11:30 pm!
When I got home it was late and everyone was
asleep. A few minutes later Kenzie came walking
in my room?! "Did she just climb out of her
crib" was my first thought? So as I took her
back in her room I quickly noticed while I was
gone Ryan had done some
Ryan has felt that Kenzie is ready for a big girl
bed because at her age, Blake was in a bed.
(he had no choice he had a baby sister!)
I on the other hand was NOT ready for my baby
she is kind of getting the hang
of it! She still doesn't LOVE it and
would rather sleep on the floor...
WAY TO FAST ! :(
9 comments:
Her room is so cute! I love her comforter! Glad she is getting used to it. It in no way motivates me to move Kenyon to one! :)
ohhh poor you. That backfired on me with mason..so Kendall is staying in her crib till college. Or till she climbs out.
I hope it works for you :)
Her room is cute though, if that helps !!!
Welcome back to blog spot! I love Kenzie's room! super CUTE!
Is she even two yet? Robby just turned two last month and WILL NOT be moving out of a crib for awhile. I have made sure of that by placing him in a crib tent :) Jesse is always having "conversations" with me about moving him out of there however.
Cute room! If she is getting out of her bed, we got a timer and plugged Jaxon's lamp in to it- it turns on at 7am, and he knows that once the light goes on he can get out of bed!
Congrats to Carli on the new baby! I can't believe Kenzie is in a "big girl" bed already! I think Choncho will be sleeping in his crib until he is 5...I don't think he will EVER try to climb out.
Carley's baby is so cute!!! How fun for Brooke to have a little sister to boss around:) I can't believe Kenzie's crib is down! I am with Amy - Landon will be in his jail until he figures out how to unzip it. But Sean is starting to believe that Landon is ready to move to a real bed too - no more Monday Mr. B days for these two brothers.
I don't think dad's fully understand the emotions a mom goes through when there's not a crib in use in the house... The day we put both boys in a bunk bed I cried. McKenzie's room is terribly cute! It almost makes me want a girl!
We just got that same bed set for Avery! What great taste we have. They grow so fast and it seems to only get faster.
Post a Comment