We had a busy FOOTBALL weekend!
It all started on Saturday with the
BIG GAME, we've all been waiting for...
the Purple team! :)
Ryan and his brothers, my brother and some
of their friends are on a flag football team.
This is their first season... and most of the
other teams have been together for 3-6 years.
So for being their FIRST time together they have
done "pretty well" :)
Ever since the season started there has been
the dreaded PURPLE TEAM! (they are
pretty intimating and some of them
look like they should be in the NFL)
Well, so back to the BIG GAME... they played them on
Saturday, and for having 4 subs on their team
and once again (first season) they did
alright. The final score was like
18-0. I'm sure someone will correct me! :)
Whatever the score was... they lost :(


Here is a picture of two of the other players...
intimidating... right?

"Well, don't worry... there is always the Super Bowl!"
Is what I told Ryan after his loss.
(that didn't turn out either!)
Super Bowl Sunday we went over to Sean and
Jen's house for the game.
As always LOTS of yummy food!
Lots of CUTE kids in Cardinals apparel!
The kids and I in are apperal!
I'm not gonna lie... parts of the game were just
a little SLOW! So Kenzie took that time to have
people put makeup on her...
Aunt Brittany!
Grandma Jeanne...
and EVEN Uncle Sean! :)
4th quarter got exciting once Fitzgerald did his
thing! :)
High fives from Grandpa Bob!
After some highs of seeing our Alexander family
from Vegas, and lows from the
football games, Ryan and Blake decided
to call it a night!
Actually Blake really was upset...
because he didn't want to go to bed,
and Ryan... well Ryan just had a bad
weekend! :(
~
There is always the play offs against the
Purple Team
and Next year for the Cardinals!
:)
4 comments:
I love the picture of Ryan and Blake pouting...so cute! I need to copy the picture of all the kids in their jerseys.
Cute pictures... Sean is still in mourning but hopefully they can actually win next Saturday and make this last weekend all better.
I love the pictures. my fav has to be of ryan and blake with there heads down. what a sad night:(. the one of you and the kids is so cute. I love kenzie in her cards shirt.
ps I hate the Steelers!:)
the end
Courtney! I was so surprised to see your comment! That was so random. You have such a cute family. Thanks for commenting. I'll check back to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment